Monday 28 May 2007

Monday

I went out again last night. I didn't do as well as I did on Friday but I still didn't do any shots. I have a few blanks, a couple of conversations I'm not completely satisfied that I didn't say anything I shouldn't, but in general I think I was alright. Touch wood. This morning though I've felt like shit and my head is so fuzzy it's paining me to type right now. All I want to do is go back to bed and sleep it off some more but it's actually four in the afternoon and I think that would be somewhat silly.
I have the house to myself. He's watching some football at a friends and I can't think of anything constructive to do. My brain just won't work. That could have something to do with the fact that I barely had any sleep last night. Another party. Another embarrassing walk home in the morning. I have to start thinking properly, and be careful not to fall asleep in people's houses. Imagine what they must think. It's a good job I've known them for years or I don't think I'd ever set foot outside again.
I hope to god I wasn't snoring.

No comments: