Thursday 18 February 2010

Red

It's the little things I suppose that let me know how much I'm changing.
Tonight I was in the gym (first clue) and after I had had a shower and was drying my hair I looked down and noticed I didn't have any red nail polish on my toes. In fact, I had no colour on them at all.
This is something that I have always had. Something that is always there. I have been wearing red nail polish on my toes since I first started uni. When I noticed, I jumped. And then I realised that they probably looked better without it anyway.
Every single man I have ever met is pissing me off today. If any of them pop into my head I want to stab them with a spear.
Hindsight is the most annoying thing in the world. And should be dis-invented/removed from the brain.
Last night I went to a rock club with my friend, a boy, and we danced and smoked cigarettes in the rain and drank cheap vodka. I drove home - I had only had two drinks - and we got some food on the way and ate it in the car while I tried to steer with one hand and not burn my mouth. He told me about all his "girl issues" and I realised we are all the same. He wants to meet someone perfect and so do I. But men are quicker to cut the imperfect one's than women are. I guess where we live our options are seriously limited anyway. They're all pricks or complete losers...gay or taken... Or one's that have already broke my heart.
If I was a colour right now....I would be red...

No comments: